After that posted, I did some research on what to do about this problem. It was amazing how many forums etc suggested using a bb or some other kind of gun to do away with the bird. Then someone mentioned that these birds are protected and that you are better off preventing woodpeckers– kind of like preventing crows.
- 93 Things We Can Do With EggNog- Recipes and More!
- OVER 70 DIY Homemade Ornament Ideas for most Anyone!
- 21 Great Holiday Beverage Ideas
- #Giveaway and #OPPS Listing
- These are the HOTTEST CALENDARS for PET LOVERS and Likers!
- Vera Bradley Extra 30% Off Sale
- $150 Amazon Giveaway event!
- 20 No Fuss Dinner Ideas
- 27 Unique Cookie Swap Cookies and Tips
- Favorite Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- How to prepare for flu season…
- DIRT CHEAP Star Wars Gift Ideas