Thank you for your interest in PoshonaBudget!
We get a lot of people wanting to contact us for various reasons. We love to work with PR professionals and other friends.
Find out How Posh on a Budget can help your PR efforts via:
• Product Reviews
• Product Giveaways
• Twitter Promotion
• Facebook Promotion
• Linkedn Promotion
• Pinterest Promtion
• Blog Post Promotion (per post)
• Sidebar Advertisement (on a monthly basis)
Giveaways, Reviews, Twitter Parties, and specific promotions are promoted through ➥ MyPoshMedia.com . We can promote your brand via a team or individual effort.
For advertising, article submission, individual tweets or facebook posts, scroll down.
Have you seen the number of social media followers Poshonabudget has?
Let us help you by promoting to our followers!
Simply complete the following, we’ll check out your request to make sure it is compliant with this site, and we will promote, promote, promote!
REVIEW and GIVEAWAY SUBMISSIONS:
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a giveaway on Poshonabudget.com. As you can see, Poshonabudget can offer an impressive reach for your product(s) promotion. To be considered for a review/giveaway/promotion, please note the following:
- Giveaways with a value over $25 that are done in conjunction with a review, are always done complimentary
- Your product MUST be acceptable to the readership of this site.
- Your product MUST have a minimum value of at least $25.
- Please refer to our disclosure policy below in regard to any FCC suggested related information.
- Giveaways on Poshonabudget generally run for 3-4 weeks.
- We are not responsible for shipping charges, fees, or checking out entrance qualifications on your end.
- Once we post a giveaway we will promote it on a daily basis via social media and other outlets, select a winner and get the winner’s information to you.
- If you would like to see the post, please check it out on our site after it goes live. You will need to check this site or subscribe to our newsletter to be certain that it has posted.
- After the giveaway ends, we set the post to “private”. This is done for a variety of reasons most notably, for the protection of those who have entered. For this reason, we urge you to check the post out after it goes live. We most likely will not contact you once a post does go live only that it will.
- Giveaways are posted on Sunday. Corrections must be submitted to us within 24 hours out of fairness to those who have entered or will enter.
- We are unfortunately not able to run every giveaway for various reasons including time. We hope you understand this. Sorry about all of the details. These are just answers to many of the questions we have received over time and simply want to run an efficient and effective promotion for you. We would love to work with you. Thanks for checking us out!
Review Only With No Giveaway Policy- Our team of reviewers will gladly review your product.
~ You are responsible for getting the product to us.
~ Your product will not be returned to you.
~ If your product satisfies our expectations, we will post the review on our site.
~ We are currently running about 2 weeks away on reviews.
~ Please check back often to see if your product review has been posted. We normally do not announce it. Reviews normally run on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
~ Your product review will be promoted via Twitter, Facebook, and potentially Pinterest and Instagram.
Advertising…How it works
For basic advertising (monthly) and a giveaway with with no review;
1. Use the PayPal button below to initiate the process.
2. Email us at email@example.com with the specifics of your request.
3. Wait for confirmation back.
***Please note, if your request is unable to be honored, and sometimes this may happen, we will fully refund your payment.***
Party and Specific Promotions
• Twitter Promotion
• Facebook Promotion
• Linkedn Promotion
• Pinterest Promotion
• Blog Post Promotion
Start at $75/hr depending on the amount of preparation needed, time requested, and venue.
Please contact us with detailed information of your request.
Post and Article Submissions
* If you are submitting a tip or a post and have read our guidelines, Submitting Articles to Posh on a Budget, thank you for doing so as time is precious to all of us.
Due to a recent influx of post requests, we are now charging a fee of $50 for submitted posts.
For every link- another $10 per link. Bloggers with qualifying blogs may have this fee waived after review. All submitted posts MUST be unique to this site forever and will become property of this site forever. Images used in the posts must be original and owned by those submitting the post and will become property of this site once published.
Thank you for understanding!
Thanks so much for visiting Posh on a Budget!
This policy is valid from 23 February 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org