Greek yogurt is really proving itself in the kitchen. We use Greek yogurt in smoothies, cooking and even enjoy it alone.
I made these sugar-free and low carb. You can alter the recipe to your needs.
Greek Yogurt Sugar Cookies
2 3/4 Cup of Tova Carbquik Bake Mix or your preferred bake mix or all purpose flour+1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup of butter or alternative
1/4 cup of Greek yogurt
1 1/2 cup of sugar or alternative
2 tsp of vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 375 and prep your cookie pan
- Combine your dry ingredients and gently mix together.
- In another bowl (you can use a blender or processor or go by hand), blend your butter, yogurt, and sugar
- Add your egg and vanilla and mix together.
- Gradually add your dry ingredients and continue mixing.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the desired brown is achieved.
For a crunchier bottom, let them sit on the cookie pan for a few minutes prior to moving them to a rack to cool.
Related Posts Just for You