This is the latest thing.
With some of us going low on the sugar and fructose, there is a backlash.
It’s Coke products from Mexico.
People are going nuts over it because Coca-Cola bottled in Mexico is sweetened with sugar, while the U.S. version is (almost) always made with high-fructose corn syrup.
Me, I’ll stick to Code Zero.
- 5 DIY Beauty Scrubs from Common Kitchen Items
- Amazing uses for Super Glue
- 12 Cool Things You Can Do With Toothpaste
- 5 Cool Things to Do With Borax
- How to Make your own Glue
- 10 Amazing Uses for Aspirin
- Slow Cooker Barbequed Beer Chicken
- Amazing uses for nail polish
Related Posts Just for You