We know you want these….
25 EASY and Delicious Fudge #Recipes
Our easy peanut butter fudge recipe
- 2 cups of chocolate morsels
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to make it
- Prepare a square pan for nonstick- many people will line with foil.
- In a medium saucepan, add together your morsels and condensed milk. Heat together over low heat continuing to stir until melted together.
- Remove from heat and stir in your vanilla.
- Spread this evenly into your baking pan.
- Swirl in your peanut butter using a butter knife being careful not to mix this as you want the peanut butter to be an obvious addition to the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Related Posts Just for You