Check out my girls (my B’s)..
Hazel the Schnauzer is quite popular these days. She has been featured in syndication and in a few recent promotions here. Addison is a smart pitty-lab mix who rescued my daughter a couple of years ago. These girls love it when I make cookies for them.
They love my Peanut Butter and Honey Cookies
First off, honey and peanut butter are among the ‘okay’ foods that we can share with our best friends.
What you need to make this.
- 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of corn meal
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of broth- your choice
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prep your pans for nonstick.
- In a medium bowl, mix together your corn mean and flour.
- Stir in your egg and then, one by one, your honey and peanut butter.
- When you have some kind of ball formed, add broth a tablespoon at a time and knead in into the batter. Your batter will need to be a bit dry for best results, you will most likely not need the entire cup of broth.
- When you have created a ‘dry’ ball of batter, roll it out if you will be using a cookie cutter or simply roll out 1″ balls.
- Bake this for 45-50 minutes or when hardened with a slight browning.
- Allow to cool before sharing.
Related Posts Just for You