I know people who are so obsessed with the popular sandwich cookie that they decorate their house and dress to match an Oreo.
And there are the people that we hear about who can eat an entire package in one sitting.
I could enjoy one or two in one sitting but, a whole package? Not so much. Not without the guilt of course…
Killer Oreo Cheesecake
This cheesecake is not meant to kill anyone. It’s just meant to be a yummy cheesecake that could beat any other similar cheesecake in a bake-off or taste-off. I like that this cheesecake easy to make.
I also like that for as much effort as it takes to make this Oreo Cheesecake, it turns out pretty impressive.
Are you an Oreo fan?
It seems as if the Oreo is one of the most famous cookies ever.
People seem to love debating about the best way to eat this loved cookie. Do you take your Oreo apart and eat the filling first? Do you dunk your Oreo in Milk before eating it? Do you eat your Oreo whole?
Don’t even get me started on all of the fun Holiday theme Oreo’s out there. These are the Oreo that you must buy when you see them in the store or risk never seeing them again as they are all bound to become urban legends.
It’s no wonder why we love our Oreo cookies so much. We also love to eat them in our recipes.
I also like that for as much effort as it takes to make this Oreo Cheesecake, it turns out pretty impressive. This is a nobake recipe
- 20 cookies crushed with a few chunks left Oreo Cookies- can use sugar free or gluten free alternatives
- 1 8 ounce package room temp Cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce tub Tub of Whipped Cream
- 1 package 1 Package of pudding- can be sugar free or gluten free, vanilla preferred but, can use other
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5-8 crushed Optional Oreos crushed for topping
- can use premade Optional- Pie crust
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 8-10