Spinach soup is such an easy way to get your veggies in and have a warm soup.
Spinach soup could be about the perfect lunch idea.
Delicious and Easy Spinach Soup
The good thing about this soup is that you probably have the ingredients in your kitchen already.
While fresh spinach is always nice to use, a frozen spinach is also okay to use.
I’m using Greek Yogurt in my recipe.
You are welcome to use a milk or cream instead. A whole milk will make a creamier soup. I always have plenty of Greek Yogurt on hand and I enjoy using it.
I also use my Vitamix blender.
You can use a Vitamix or an alternative.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil- Extra Virgin pref
- 8-10 ounce- fresh or other Spinach
- 2 cloves minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup diced Celery
- 1/2 chopped Onion
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup, can use whole milk or cream instead Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups- can be chicken or vegetable stock Broth
- As desired Seasonings such as salt, pepper,
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 8-10
Related Posts Just for You