Some folks say ‘what’s old is new’.
Grasping Mid Century Decor
For some of us, Mid Century is something that we are use to.
Our parents or our grandparents had, or may even still have, a house full of it.
Mid century is making a comeback! And it’s pretty hot!
Mid century is known for:
- A design style that dominated during the middle of the 20th century.
- Has a Swiss influence of clean lines.
- A color spectrum of natural hues.
- Wood with it’s natural look brought out and appreciated.
- Appears simple, which is a statement in itself.
Here are some great examples of Mid Century style
Related Posts Just for You