Especially during this time of the year when we may be showing a bit of leg, the shoe that we wear can have an impact on our look.
Some shoes can make our legs look less attractive or our over-all look not so great.
The Five Shoes That Can Slim Us
There are some gals that swear that shoes can make or break an outfit. Have you ever thought this?
Finding the perfect shoe can take a long time.
But, when you do find the perfect shoe, it is probably something that you will get a lot of wear out of.
For a more slimming look stick to shoes that have one of these five features.
- Shoes with a pointy toe can slim the foot.
- Shoes that show some skin such as sandals.
- Shoes, such as athletic shoes, that are cut close to the foot rather than coming up to the ankle.
- Flat shoes that show a lot of foot- as long as the pant shows a bit of ankle.
- The thinner a heel the slimmer the look- the heel need not be too high- just high enough to elongate the leg.
Try to avoid shoes that may feature this if you are looking for a slimmer look:
- Rounded toe shoes.
- Anything that straps around the ankle or leg will widen the look of the leg.
- High tops are anything that isn’t a boot that comes up close the ankle will shorten the leg.
- Fat and chunky heels can make the ankle look larger as well as the leg.
Check out these examples of shoes that can slim us
Related Posts Just for You