Trail mix is that popular healthy snack that people seem to like so much.
I know some folks who hike and they like to call this “Gorp”.
10 Ways to Make Trail Mix
Trail mix is one of my favorite snacks.
Trail mix is easy to make, easy to take with you, and easy to eat.
What you put into your trail mix is really up to your personal taste.
Most trail mixed contain at least one kind of nut and one kind of dried fruit.
The rest is up to you.
People seem to love that trail mix can give a quick energy boost.
Depending on what is in the trail mix, this energy boost is usually a healthy kind of boost.
I like that trail mix is easy to take with me when I travel and that it does not take up a lot of space.
Simple Trail Mix Recipe
(pick and choose)
- Nuts- commonly peanuts either dry roasted or cocktail varieties
- Dried Fruit- such as raisins or cranberries.
- Salty crunch such as pretzels.
- Something sweet such as chocolate chips.
- Cereal- such as granola.
- Other items- seeds, dried coconut, banana chips etc.
Check out these variations of trail mix
Related Posts Just for You