This post is sponsored by Wellness and the BlogPawsTM Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the availability of Wellness Products at PetSmart, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Neither Wellness nor PetSmart is responsible for the content of this article.
Has your dog ever gotten board with the food that they were eating?
Addie got tired with her food so we went to the store to find something new for her.
Addies’s 5 Signs of Wellness #WellnessPet @Wellness @PetSmart
Addie and I took a trip to Petsmart to check out the food.
Addie was not excited about the food that I was feeding her. I could tell because she took her time eating it and often left a full bowl. That was a sign to me that Addie needed something new.
Addie and I headed on over to Petsmart to find the perfect food for her to eat.
There really is a lot to consider when choosing the perfect food for your best friend.
For me, when choosing the best dog food for my best friends, I take into consideration the “5 Signs of Wellness”.
I once read that not every dog food provides what dogs need for their ‘wellness’ so finding a food that does is essential.
- Skin & Coat: Essential vitamins and minerals as well as guaranteed levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, support your dog’s skin, coat and health.
- Energy: A balanced blend of high-quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates and select fats provide the energy your dog needs to thrive.
- Digestive Health: A combination of healthy fiber, chicory root extract and probiotics help support healthy digestion.
- Eyes, Teeth & Gums: Guaranteed levels of Vitamin A help support healthy eyes while calcium and phosphorous help support healthy teeth and gums.
- Immunity: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables and nutritional supplements such as Vitamin E help support a healthy immune system.
Addie and I were really impressed with Wellness® Complete Health™
We looked at a lot of dog food and we read a lot of labels.
Addie and I really liked Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Dog Food Chicken Recipe. I read the label on the bag of Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Dog Food Chicken Recipe and I was impressed with the natural ingredients listed. I saw only natural ingredients…starting with “Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Peas” (no mention of grains).
Check out the Natural Ingredients in Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Dog Food. Also, the Better nutritio the Super Nutrients, and that Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Dog Food is Grain Free.
Wellness obviously places a premium on my dog’s overall health by providing nutrients essential to it.
I value that Complete Health Grain Free recipes feature natural ingredients plus super nutrients for adult dogs. I liked reading that these delicious recipes are formulated with a balanced blend of proteins, grain free carbs and select fats, providing the energy your dog needs to thrive.
Wellness Complete Health Grain Free knows how important the 5 Signs of Wellness are.
- Immunity- Fortified with Vitamins and Minerals to Support a Healthy Immune System
- Nutritious, Balanced Blend of High-Quality Nutrients with Chicken as the First Ingredient
- Skin & Coat Health With Guaranteed Levels of Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Ingredients such as Flaxseed Available
We brought Addie’s new food home and she tried it.
Once again, Addie is happy about her food. She likes it!
I like that the benefits of feeding Wellness, including seeing the signs of true pet health and well-being for myself.
Wellness Complete Health Grain Free works for us.
Complete Health Grain Free recipes are with high quality protein and essential vitamins and
nutrients – so our pet’s health can shine through every playful, loving moment.
The balanced blends of high quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates, select fats and nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables to provide the energy and nutrition your pet needs to thrive. The high quality protein for full energy, prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion, Vitamin A & E to support healthy immune system.
- Wellness Facebook
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness. The opinions and text are all mine.
Related Posts Just for You