I love an easy no-bake dessert recipe especially when I have little time to make something tasty.
No bake desserts are especially nice when I am preparing a big meal and there is little space in the oven for a dessert.
80 EASY NO BAKE Dessert Recipes
Toffee is one of my favorite no-bake desserts to make.
Toffee can easily be made on the stove or in the microwave.
I like to personalize the toffee by adding differing kinds of things to it.
No-bake desserts are so easy to make. They also make for a great dessert presentation to a hungry crowd.
Marshmallow Cereal Toffee
This is a fun twist on the usual toffee.
- Butter- 1 stick
- Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Corn Syrup- 1 tablespoon
- Mini marshmallows- 3/4 cup
- Crushed cereal, cookies, or graham crackers- 1/2 cup
How to make Marshmallow Cereal Toffee
- Over medium heat, cook your butter, sugar, and corn syrup until brown. Stir this as needed.
- Meanwhile, line a rimmed cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with foil.
- Pour your browned mixture into the lined pan.
- Press in your marshmallows and cereal/cookies/graham crackers.
- Allow to cool. Once hardened, break your toffee into pieces.
Check out these great no-bake recipes
Related Posts Just for You