Now that we are in winter many of us are looking for something to do.
These Disney Inspired Crafts May be just the answer!
30 Disney Inspired Winter Crafts For Kids
You don’t have to leave the house to make these crafts.
Many of the items that you need to make them you probably have on hand.
Start with this craft idea!
Make this cute Disney ice skating scene
Disney Family has some great craft ideas for kids.
This craft idea is called the Mickey and Friends Ice Skating Playset.
What You’ll Need to make this
- Download the playset
- Paper or cardstock
Parental guidance as needed.
- Print out the downloaded template.
- Cut out the pieces as indicated
- Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Construct of the ice skate rental shack with Exterior 1. Use glue to secure the A and B tabs to their corresponding pieces.
- When Exterior 1 is complete, make the folds on the Shack Interior toward you and secure the interior in place inside Exterior 1.
- Use the remaining tabs on Exterior 1 to secure Exterior 2 – this will complete the shack structure. You should be able to see the shack interior through the window on Exterior 2.
- Secure the roof on top of the shack.
- Fold each of the window shutter in half and secure so the design is two-sided.
- Use the tab to attach each shutter to the shack window.
- Tip: The flowers on each shutter should face outward.
- Build the chimney by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in numerical order. Once complete, attach the chimney to the roof of the shack.
- For each character and tree, fold the dashed lines away from you.
- Fold the solid lines at the bottom of the piece toward you. When all folds have been made, secure the front and back of the piece together using glue or double-sided tape.
- You should find that you’ve created a stand for the piece. Repeat this step with the remaining characters and trees.
- Secure the two pond pieces together at the back of the paper using tape.
Related Posts Just for You