Brunch on the patio is a popular event to partake in this time of the year.
Enjoying a great breakfast with friends and family is a great way to enjoy the weekend.
17 FABULOUS Brunch Beverages!
What do people like to drink with their brunch?
Asking what the most poplar brunch beverage is may be a personal question to ask a crowd of people. Personal as in, ask 10 people what they enjoy drinking with their brunch and you may get a dozen answers.
There are some beverages that we see more often than others served with brunch.
When I think of brunch, I think of Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. These are simple drinks that can be made with or without the boost of alcohol. Not everybody wants to start their day with a shot of champagne or vodka while others enjoy their day more with these added to their drinks.
Here is a list of other popular brunch beverages served.
- Red Wine/Sangria
- ‘Embellished’ Iced Tea.
- ‘Embellished’ Lemonade
My suggested brunch beverage would have to be the Bloody Mary.
How to make a Bloody Mary
I am a fan of tomatoes and I love that these are made with plenty of them. I also love that you can personalize your Bloody Mary with the way that you serve it. While the more conventional way to serve a Bloody Mary would be with a celery stalk, there are folks who will serve it with a pickle, oregano, or even a pepper.
The basic recipe:
- 1 shot of Vodka (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 2 shots or 3 ounces of tomato juice- I like V8, I think this is not the place to go cheap as the juice can really make the taste
- 1/2 teaspoon or Worcester sauce.
Optional items: no vodka (virgin), low sodium tomato juice, a couple of drops of hot sauce, 1/2 tablespoon horseradish, celery stalk, onions, green olives and/ or pickle as a garnish.
How to make it:
- Some people will rub lemon around the rim of the glass and dip it into salt- like a margarita. I think this thing already has plenty of sodium in it as is. This is an optional step.
Combine your vodka, tomato juice and Worcester sauce in a pitcher.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour the mix over ice.
- Garnish as you please to.
Related Posts Just for You