Did you know that 1 large egg has just under 80 calories and 6 grams of protein?
Eggs are a staple in most kitchens thanks to the many uses they have.
45 EXCELLENT EGG #RECIPES
One of the easiest and most popular ways to enjoy eggs is hard boiled.
The easy way to make hard boiled eggs
What you will need
- Saucepan large enough to hold the eggs
How to make them
- Place your eggs, in a single layer, into your saucepan.
- Add enough cold water to completely cover the eggs plus an extra inch.
- Heat until boiled and then remove from the stove, cover and allow to sit.
- The amount of time that your eggs will sit depends on how hard you would like your eggs to be. For medium eggs allow to sit in the warm water for 8 minutes. For hard eggs, allow to sit in the water for 10 minutes.
- If you will be refrigerating these eggs allow them to cool under cold running water or in bowl of ice water first. If you will be eating them immediately, run cold water over them first to make peeling easier.
Related Posts Just for You