Make your life a bit easier with these 21 of the BEST SHEET PAN Recipes
21 of the BEST SHEET PAN Recipes
Make an easy veggie for the family with this Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe.
This was recently posted on The Sugar Free Diva.
Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
I was never really a fan of Brussels Sprouts and I certainly never thought that I would be sharing a recipe for making them.
However, when I saw how easy it would be to make them using a sheet pan, I thought that it was time to give it a try.
The Recipe for Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This is a really simple recipe that is also really good!
What you need to make this recipe:
- Brussels Sprouts 1 1/2 pounds fresh if possible
- Olive Oil- I use extra virgin- 2 tablespoons
- Garlic- 3 cloves chopped small or minced
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
How to make Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- Preheat your oven to 375
- Prep your Brussels Sprouts by cutting off the ends (brown area) and any discolored leaves.
- Place them into a large bowl.
- Add your remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss the Brussels Sprouts in them assuring that they are evenly covered.
- Spread the covered Brussels Sprouts flat in a pan- I usually will spread foil or prep the pan prior to adding the sprouts. Bake for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until somewhat crispy.
Here are more great Sheet Pan Recipe ideas
Related Posts Just for You