The Folks from Best Buy sent me this SAMSUNG Family Hub Refrigerator in exchange for me to providing you with this great information.
What’s Inside My Fridge @BestBuy @SamsungUS
I was over-whelmed a few weeks ago when the folks from the Best Buy Geek Squad showed up at my home with a nifty new refrigerator.
The refrigerator is a Family Hub refrigerator which means that it does way more than just keep my food cold and provide me with fresh ice. It truly has become a hub for everything that is family- and food.
Usually when we talk about a new refrigerator, we like to focus on what is on the inside of it. As impressive as the inside of this refrigerator is, the outside is equally impressive!
Imagine a refrigerator that is connected to the internet- what would you do with that?
What I can do is search for recipes, listen to music, and keep tabs on the weather outside.
Not only can I do things with the internet feature, I can do even more with my new fridge.
My favorite feature is the ability to load photos for slideshows, a screen saver, and just to post. I can also make lists, leave memos for others, and peek inside without having to open the doors. And also, there is the cool ice maker and water dispenser and the deli drawer which I believe to have been put there specifically for my son.
Don’t miss these features:
- Food Management
- Create shopping lists and see inside from anywhere with 3 built-in cameras
- Set expiration notifications to make sure everything is fresh
Create shopping lists and see inside from anywhere with 3 built-in cameras
- Share multiple calendars, photos , notes and memos
Calendars, notes and photo sharing
- Stream music, videos
- Watch your Samsung TV directly on your Family Hub
Full entertainment and information center
- Talk to your fridge from anywhere in your kitchen by asking “Bixby” questions like “Bixby, what is the weather forecast?”, “Bixby, play Pandora” or “Bixby, show me what’s inside”
- Recipe suggestions with voice read-out and text enlargement.
- Create up to 6 character avatars to share calendars, notes, and photos.
- New apps such as Spotify, iHeartRadio, and GrubHub.
That is so much help that comes with taking up not a lot of space!
There is a quick video and available refrigerators.
Make the kitchen the center of your home. Family Hub 2.0 helps you manage your home and your life with Food Management, Family Connection and entertainment capabilities — all controlled from a 21.5″ Wi-Fi–enabled touchscreen on a beautiful counter-depth, 4-Door Flex Refrigerator.
Related Posts Just for You