Welcome to Posh on a Budget!
About Posh on a Budget
Posh on a budget is devoted to living the Posh lifestyle on a budget.
Living within a budget is the key to a posh lifestyle, as is enjoying life .
PoshonaBudget is part of the MyPoshMedia family of sites.
The MyPoshMedia sites also include:
- PlusSizePosh- devoted to the regular gal’s lifestyle, plus sizes specifically.
- TheSugarFreeDiva– devoted to the sugar free lifestyle.
- MyPoshMedia– for media promotions.
10 quick facts about me:
- I am a mom.
- I am a dog mom to 4
- I am an RN and have degrees in business and computers/
- I recently became a successful restaurant-preneur after buying a popular local restaurant.
- I’ve been married to the same person for probably as long or longer than many of the people reading this.
- I live a debt-free lifestyle.
- I have one heck of a nice handbag
- Favorite foods- salad greens, most vegetables, whipped cream, peanuts, and of course, chocolate.
- Fitness is very important to me- I workout every morning.
- I have been featured in the media seven times including the one that I am most proud of- being a dog mom who runs with her dogs (see below)
In the photo above, I was featured in an AP Syndicated article about boomers and dog ownership. I was featured because I like to run with my dogs early in the morning. The article ran in print and online worldwide.
I enjoy working with brands to promote what is important.
I work with brands through ambassadorships, on-site visits, and product review promotions.
Poshonabudget has over 250,000 followers and readers.
This site has daily email readers (6600+), facebook followers (180k+), Twitter followers (110k+), Instagram (18000+), Pinterest (35k+), as well as Youtube, Vine, and more!
What I love to do:
- I love to work with brands in an ambassador role.
- I love to help promote new lines, news and more.
- I love to visit companies and travel on behalf of brands.
I love to promote. However, if there is something more that is needed, consider MyPoshMedia.
For larger promotions, such as giveaways, I have a team of bloggers who work with me via myposhmedia.
PoshonaBudget and MyPoshMedia has worked with many companies to promote their products and services. This includes outlets such as;
- Social Media promotions through Twitter
- Social Media promotion via Facebook
- Social Media promotion via Pinterest
- Social Media promotion via Instagram
- Visits to to corporate headquarters
- Brand Ambassadorships
Companies that I have worked/have been an ambassador with include but, not limited to:
- Payless Shoes
- Fresh Produce
- Whole Foods
- Procter and Gamble
- Score Big
- Proctor and Gamble
- International Delight
- Rock ‘n Learn
And many more!
You can check out my other social media states on the sidebar on the right.
This is me participating in a panel discussion on behalf of the folks at SEARS to discuss technology and Sears Connected Solutions.
Obviously, one of those beautiful women is myself.
The others are:
o Kelly McGann, DVP / CMO & Head of eCommerce – Kenmore, Craftsman, DieHard, Consumer Electronics & Connected Solutions at Sears Holdings.
o Randi Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media, New York Times bestselling author of Dot Complicated and children’s book Dot, editor-in-chief of digital lifestyle destination Dot Complicated and host of “Dot Complicated” on SiriusXM.
I have been featured in print, online, and on the radio/TV waves. What I like best is what you are reading right now.
Life is short, you might as well be Posh about it!
Some of my achievements:
- Yahoo Contributor Network
- Lucky Style Spotter
- Mommy Page Turners
- AP Syndicated Article with two of my Dogs (as seen in WSJ online, MSNBC, ABC News, Yahoo News,Newsday, and more)
- All You Magazine mentions and featured 6 times.
- Radio101 in the AM
- The Prairie Blogger- Posh Shopping Coach
- USDA/CNPP Nutrition Communicators Network
- Partner Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans
- Brand Ambassador for Dealing in Style
- Brand Promotion for TJMaxx, Marshalls,and CVS
- Wikifashion contributer
- Channel Six News